Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: PV fans spoiled?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV fans spoiled?

    I think football is exciting and to me it would be hard not cheering and clapping for my team. Even before my son played I was like that. These boys need cheering, there's times the cheerleaders and band do that but nothing is better than the whole atmosphere getting into the ballgame. I love the excitement and the emotions of the fans, given it is not the kind to have you thrown into jail. To me as a parent how could I just sit and not cheer? No I will cheer until the day I die when I am at ballgames. I can't stand to see fans sit on their butt and not cheer in some way.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV fans spoiled?

    I guess I dont really get into it because I dont have a kid out on the field, and I'm not exactly the biggest sports enthusiast.
    I go to spend time with Indian_Dad and maybe visit with some other folks. I'll hang out with dad some if I go to a Pound game.

    I'm just a band geek at heart. A good DCI competition gets me going [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: PV fans spoiled?

    you need to start taking flute to games,,, HA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •